Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Start of a new year means changes. Today I'm moving my blog back over here, I haven't posted here in a couple of years so bare with me as I get the design and layout figured out. I hope to redo my whole website this year.

My main areas of focus for the first part of this year will be environmental portraits and documentary photography.

The three projects I am most proud of from 2011 are a home-birth I photographed, the day I spent photographing children for Flashes of Hope, and a little street photo project I did one day, so I definitely want to work more in these areas.

Since having children family photography has dominated my work, this year I want to work a lot more with professionals developing their image, especially small business owners.

So anyone out there looking for a networking profile image, a new business portrait or a series of image to show who and what you do and where you do it please contact me, I am excited to get working on new projects.

No comments: