Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mixing it up

This summer is moving right along with the plan of getting back to more business related photography. I have been working on a lot of promotional images from a catering company to university materials just to name a couple. I love bouncing from one style and subject to another all the while popping over to the pool with my kids, or driving down to camp at the dunes between shoots.


I have been doing a lot of work for Northwestern University and above are a few from graduations last month.


A few from a food shoot that I did for the talented Chef Daniel Vogel last month, check out his catering company Food Obsessions.


whats a summer in Oak Park without a block party...




and some other events, Bat Mitzvah, wedding, music recital, David McCullagh at The Newberry Library, business conference and so on...

and my 9 years olds birthday party, all things spy related

No comments: