Thursday, September 19, 2013

turning 1




so I'm a little behind in posting a lot of summer shoots, too busy going to the pool with my kids when i wasn't working

but here are some images from a very cute, turning one year old that I photographed the last week of August. boy did her Mom do a good job with styling. because I haven't posted images from a family shoot in a while I might go overboard. I always like the idea of a book of images from a family session, not just a print or two.








and after playing at home for a while we went for a walk to the park











and just the day before that shoot I was busy with a bunch of little kids helping us celebrate my Siofra turning 5



and then Monday morning came and school started, kindergarten and firth grade with the Wenonah Ave kids

No comments: