Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Specials

Senior Portrait season is coming up. A free digital file with full printing rights for announcements will be given with any senior portrait session between now and June 1. A one hour lifestyle session is now just $150, with up to three looks.

Birth Photography continues to be a favorite part of my work and I am extending my $400 rate through May 20, this is a $200 discount.

Mothers Day is just a month away, give a gift certificate to the mother in you life and I will include a free 8x10 with the print order or a digital file for printing. Business Head-shots will be discounted to $120 until May 5th, studio or on location styles available.

Mini Session spring dates are set for May 4th and 5th, weather permitting. These fill up fast so contact me to set a time that works for you.

No comments: